A Message from Alliance Painting Regarding COVID-19
To Our Valued Clients,
We recognize that these are challenging times, filled with a high degree of uncertainty. In response, I wanted to reach out to update you on steps we’re taking to minimize any disruption in the services we provide you as the outbreak progresses.
We have contingency plans in place to ensure we can continue to deliver a high-level of service to you while keeping you and your family and our employees safe.
As efforts concerning the containment of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) expand and evolve here in the U.S. and around the world, we want to assure you that we are focused on three things:
1. Ensuring the safety of our clients and employees
2. Continuing to provide exceptional service to our clients
3. Supporting local efforts to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19
As part of this effort, we are implementing several processes:
1. All employees and field personnel are to periodically check temperatures. Any person with fever over 100.3 is to be sent home immediately.
2. We are following the CDC recommendations concerning hygiene including frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizers. We are also ramping up our cleaning processes in and around our workspaces and following the request of the CDC to limit social gatherings and the “6-foot” rule. All office personnel are encouraged to work from home to avoid any unnecessary exposure.
3. In addition to these processes, we will be confirming with our clients and prospective clients that there is no one inside the home who is ill or running fever. If so, we will reschedule any appointments until the person is no longer running fever. If you have a scheduled appointment with one of our Project Consultants and are running a fever, please call to reschedule.
We appreciate the trust that you place in Alliance Painting. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our employees and clients safe while providing the top-notch service that you have come to expect.
Ryan Anderson, Owner