- Detailed proposals and contracts that specify the scope of work, payment terms, etc. If the bid is verbal or written on the back of the business card, run!
- Warranty – detailed timelines and what it covers
- References from previous clients – within the last 6 months
- Paint Quality – make sure the contractor provides exact lines of paint they plan to use. Many Paint Contractors only specify where they buy there paint (i.e. Sherwin Williams, PPG, Ben Moore, etc). All providers carry sub-par paint so its important to know exactly what you’re getting.
- Is the Contractor Insured and Bonded?
Your home is your biggest investment, protect it. Here are 5 tips to help you select the right Painting Contractor. So, what should you look for? We’ll go over several things you should keep in mind in this blog post. If you’re looking for a reliable painting company in Colleyville, contact us today for your next painting project.
Maybe the most important – how did the interaction you had with the contractor make you feel? Did they listen to what you wanted or what’s important to you? This, in most cases, is an indication of how the project will go. If you didn’t get that warm, fuzzy feeling, it may not be the right fit.
The consultation meeting is critical to our success here at Alliance Painting. During our consultations, we strive to know what you want and how we can execute the project. We’re focused on quality work and delivering a great experience every time.
What does a great painting experience look like to you? Contact us today to get the best painting experience in the greater DFW area.